Diarrhea, Constipation, Abdominal pain, Nausea and vomiting.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Rimonabant is a specific CB1 cannabinoid receptor antagonist. There is considerable evidence that the endocannabinoid (endogenous cannabinoid) system plays a significant role in appetitive drive and associated behaviours. It is therefore reasonable to hypothesize that the attenuation of the activity of this system would have therapeutic benefit in treating disorders that might have a component of excess appetitive drive or over-activity of the endocannabinoid system, such as obesity, ethanol and other drug abuse, and a variety of central nervous system and other disorders.
- Slimona (20mg)(30 Tablet in Packet)Zydus CadilaRs. 5.68/TabletRs. 170.30save 4% more per Tablet
- Slimona (20mg)(14 Tablet in Strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 5.68/TabletRs. 79.48save 4% more per Tablet
- Riomont (20mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Cipla LtdRs. 6.50/TabletRs. 65pay 10% more per Tablet
- Ribafit (20mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Lupin Laboratories LtdRs. 7.80/TabletRs. 78pay 32% more per Tablet
- Riosity (20mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 9.40/TabletRs. 94pay 59% more per Tablet
Can I take Obitone (20mg) during pregnancy?
Experiences of drug use and evidence from studies in pregnant women have shown risk to fetus. This drug may be used in pregnant women if benefit outweighs the risk. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.