SALT INFORMATIONDiacerein(50 mg)
Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, rashes, pruritus, epigastric pain, discoloration of urine.
Diacerein is known to interact with other drugs like aluminium hydroxide and oxide, psyllium Husk. These interactions are sometimes beneficial and sometimes may pose threats to life. Always consult your physician for the change of dose regimen or an alternative drug of choice that may strictly be required.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Diacerein is an anthraquinone derivative that has been used in osteoarthritis. It is thought to act via inhibition of interleukin-1?.
- Dicon (50mg)(100 Capsule in Strip)Convoy RemediesRs. 1.10/CapsuleRs. 110save 85% more per Capsule
- Diasol (50mg)(10 Capsule in Strip)Ipca Laboratories LtdRs. 5.30/CapsuleRs. 53save 27% more per Capsule
- Artifit (50mg)(10 Capsule in Strip)FDC LtdRs. 5.50/CapsuleRs. 55save 24% more per Capsule
- Durajoint (50mg)(10 Capsule in Strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 6.90/CapsuleRs. 69save 5% more per Capsule
- Diosteo (50mg)(10 Capsule in Strip)Indoco Remedies LtdRs. 8/CapsuleRs. 80pay 10% more per Capsule
Can I take Orcerin (50mg) during pregnancy?
Studies in animals have shown no risk to the fetus, however there are no sufficient studies in humans. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.