SALT INFORMATIONParoxetine(12.5 mg)
Depression. Obsessive compulsive disorders. Panic disorders. Anxiety. Posttraumatic stress disorder. Premenstrual dysmorphic disorder.
Somnolence, insomnia, headache, dizziness, decreased libido, nausea, xerostomia, constipation, diarrhoea, ejaculatory disturbances, weakness, tremor.
Levels/effects inhibited by cyproheptadine, phenytoin. Levels/effects increased by carbamazepine, cimetidine, CYP2D6 inhibitors (e.g. chlorpromazine, delavirdine, fluoxetine, miconazole, pergolide, quinidine, quinine, ritonavir, ropinirole).
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Paroxetine selectively inhibits the reuptake of serotonin. It has limited direct action at other neurotransmitter sites including muscarinic receptors.
- Paropex CR(12.5mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Shilpex PharmysisisRs. 6.83/TabletRs. 68.25save 36% more per Tablet
- Paradisk (12.5mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 8.83/TabletRs. 88.33save 17% more per Tablet
- Parotin Cr(12.5mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Cipla LtdRs. 9.10/TabletRs. 91save 15% more per Tablet
- Paradise Xr(12.5mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 9.30/TabletRs. 93save 13% more per Tablet
- Paxidep Cr(12.5mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 10.50/TabletRs. 105save 2% more per Tablet
Can I take Pari Cr(12.5mg) during pregnancy?
Experiences of drug use and evidence from studies in pregnant women have shown risk to fetus. This drug may be used in pregnant women if benefit outweighs the risk. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.