SALT INFORMATIONOrlistat(120 mg)
Flatulence, headache, fatigue, anxiety, abdominal pain, hypersensitivity reactions, menstrual irregularity, fecal incontinence, liquid oily stools.
Orlistat is known to interact with other drugs like cyclosporin A, warfarin (Na). Always consult your physician for the change ofdose regimen or an alternative drug of choice that may strictly be required.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Orlistat is a reversible inhibitor of lipases. It exerts its therapeutic activity in the lumen of the stomach and small intestine by forming a covalent bond with the active serine residue site of gastric and pancreatic lipases. The inactivated enzymes are thus unavailable to hydrolyze dietary fat in the form of triglycerides into absorbable free fatty acids and monoglycerides. As undigested triglycerides are not absorbed, the resulting caloric deficit may have a positive effect on weight control.
- Zerofat (120mg)(10 Capsule in Strip)Mankind PharmaRs. 23.50/CapsuleRs. 235save 44% more per Capsule
- O Stat(120mg)(10 Capsule in Strip)Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 28.50/CapsuleRs. 285save 32% more per Capsule
- Olisat (120mg)(10 Capsule in Strip)BioconRs. 38/CapsuleRs. 380save 9% more per Capsule
- O Trim(120mg)(10 Capsule in Strip)Grace Drugs & PharmaceuticalsRs. 35/CapsuleRs. 350save 16% more per Capsule
- Orlimac (120mg)(10 Capsule in Strip)Macleods Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 35.68/CapsuleRs. 356.82save 15% more per Capsule
Can I take Reeshape (120mg) during pregnancy?
Studies in animals have shown no risk to the fetus, however there are no sufficient studies in humans. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.