SALT INFORMATIONRanolazine(500 mg)
Chronic angina pectoris, non ST elevation acute coronary syndrome and acute myocardial infarction.
Nausea, Vomiting, Confusion, Dizziness, Paresthesia, Syncope.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
The mechanism of action of ranolazine is unknown. It does not increase the rate-pressure product, a measure of myocardial work, at maximal exercise. In vitro studies suggest that ranolazine is a P-gp inhibitor. Ranolazine is believed to have its effects via altering the trans-cellular late sodium current. It is by altering the intracellular sodium level that ranolazine affects the sodium-dependent calcium channels during myocardial ischemia. Thus, ranolazine indirectly prevents the calcium overload that causes cardiac ischemia.
- Razine Tab(10 Tablet in Strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 3.42/TabletRs. 34.22save 61% more per Tablet
- Randear Er(500mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 6.30/TabletRs. 63save 28% more per Tablet
- Corvela (500mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Cipla LtdRs. 6.80/TabletRs. 68save 22% more per Tablet
- Ranx (500mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Unichem Laboratories LtdRs. 7.80/TabletRs. 78save 10% more per Tablet
- Razona (500mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 8/TabletRs. 80save 8% more per Tablet
Can I take Revulant (500tab) during pregnancy?
Studies in animals have shown risk to fetus, however there are no sufficient studies in humans. This drug may be used in pregnant women if benefit outweighs the risk. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.