SALT INFORMATIONRanolazine(500 mg)
Chronic angina pectoris, non ST elevation acute coronary syndrome and acute myocardial infarction.
Nausea, Vomiting, Confusion, Dizziness, Paresthesia, Syncope.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
The mechanism of action of ranolazine is unknown. It does not increase the rate-pressure product, a measure of myocardial work, at maximal exercise. In vitro studies suggest that ranolazine is a P-gp inhibitor. Ranolazine is believed to have its effects via altering the trans-cellular late sodium current. It is by altering the intracellular sodium level that ranolazine affects the sodium-dependent calcium channels during myocardial ischemia. Thus, ranolazine indirectly prevents the calcium overload that causes cardiac ischemia.
- Ranozex Tab(10 Tablet in Strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 0.88/TabletRs. 8.80save 89% more per Tablet
- Razine Tab(10 Tablet in Strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 3.42/TabletRs. 34.22save 57% more per Tablet
- Randear Er(500mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 6.30/TabletRs. 63save 21% more per Tablet
- Corvela (500mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Cipla LtdRs. 6.80/TabletRs. 68save 14% more per Tablet
- Ranx (500mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Unichem Laboratories LtdRs. 7.80/TabletRs. 78save 2% more per Tablet
Can I take Revulant (500tab) during pregnancy?
Studies in animals have shown risk to fetus, however there are no sufficient studies in humans. This drug may be used in pregnant women if benefit outweighs the risk. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.