SALT INFORMATIONRosuvastatin(10 mg)
Rosuvastatin is used to treat patients with high cholesterol level in blood and reduce the risk of heart attack.
Headache, dizziness, abdominal pain, constipation, urge to vomit, muscle pain, weakness or loss of strength, and increase in blood sugar.
Drugs like cyclosporine, HIV medications such as atazanavir/ritonavir, lopinavir/ritonavir, and others like atazanavir, clopidogrel, and gemfibrozil may increase in the blood levels of rosuvastatin. Rosuvastatin with gemfibrozil may increase the risk of development of muscle pain (myalgia). Always consult your physician for the change of dose regimen or an alternative drug of choice that may strictly be required.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Rosuvastatin belongs to a group of medicines known as statins that work by blocking an enzyme (HMG-coA) that is needed by the body to make cholesterol, and hence reduces the amount of cholesterol in the blood.
- Rosuchek (10mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Indoco Remedies LtdRs. 0.75/TabletRs. 7.50save 94% more per Tablet
- Rosutime (10mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Ttk Healthcare LtdRs. 1/TabletRs. 10save 93% more per Tablet
- Restolip (10mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Ordain Health Care Global Pvt LtdRs. 0.52/TabletRs. 5.15save 96% more per Tablet
- Rozavel A(150mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 5.98/TabletRs. 59.80save 56% more per Tablet
- Rosukem (10mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 6.50/TabletRs. 65save 52% more per Tablet
Can I take Rosuvas (10mg) during pregnancy?
The drug should not be used by pregnant women. Experiences of drug use and evidence from studies in pregnant women have shown high risk to fetus. The risk of drug use in pregnant women outweighs the benefit.