SALT INFORMATIONRosuvastatin(5 mg)
Rosuvastatin is used to treat patients with high cholesterol level in blood and reduce the risk of heart attack.
Headache, dizziness, abdominal pain, constipation, urge to vomit, muscle pain, weakness or loss of strength, and increase in blood sugar.
Drugs like cyclosporine, HIV medications such as atazanavir/ritonavir, lopinavir/ritonavir, and others like atazanavir, clopidogrel, and gemfibrozil may increase in the blood levels of rosuvastatin. Rosuvastatin with gemfibrozil may increase the risk of development of muscle pain (myalgia). Always consult your physician for the change of dose regimen or an alternative drug of choice that may strictly be required.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Rosuvastatin belongs to a group of medicines known as statins that work by blocking an enzyme (HMG-coA) that is needed by the body to make cholesterol, and hence reduces the amount of cholesterol in the blood.
- Glyvas (5mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Bal Pharma LtdRs. 0.55/TabletRs. 5.50save 93% more per Tablet
- Rosufit (5mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Ajanta Pharma LtdRs. 3.27/TabletRs. 32.75save 60% more per Tablet
- Jupiros (5mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 3.85/TabletRs. 38.50save 52% more per Tablet
- Rozat (5mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Dr Reddy's Laboratories LtdRs. 4.75/TabletRs. 47.50save 41% more per Tablet
- Rozuone (5mg)(14 Tablet in Strip)Wockhardt LtdRs. 4.88/TabletRs. 68.25save 40% more per Tablet
Can I take Rozustat F(5mg) during pregnancy?
The drug should not be used by pregnant women. Experiences of drug use and evidence from studies in pregnant women have shown high risk to fetus. The risk of drug use in pregnant women outweighs the benefit.