SALT INFORMATIONSerratiopeptidase(10 mg)
To treat pain and inflammation
Side effects on use of serratiopeptidase for long term is not known, however it seems to be safe for adults for short-term treatment (up to 4 weeks) when taken orally. Occasionally its use may cause allergy, diarrhea, urge to vomit (nausea), vomiting, loss of appetite, and bleeding nose.
Taking serratiopeptidase with an anticoagulant (medication used to thin blood) such as aspirin, clopidogrel, dalteparin, enoxaparin, heparin, and warfarin may increase bleeding.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Serratiopeptidase is a naturally occurring enzyme, which helps to break down certain proteins, leading to decrease in inflammation and promotes wound healing. Serratiopeptidase also eases pain by inhibiting the release of specific pain-inducing chemicals.
- Aldase (10mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Lincoln PharmaceuticalsRs. 3.60/TabletRs. 36save 25% more per Tablet
- Selvin (10mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Therawin FormulationsRs. 0.40/TabletRs. 4save 92% more per Tablet
- Satio (10mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Brooks PharmaceuticalsRs. 4.90/TabletRs. 49pay 2% more per Tablet
- Serry (10mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Reco Drugs Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 1.20/TabletRs. 12save 75% more per Tablet
- Sedase (10mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Ortin Laboratories LtdRs. 5.35/TabletRs. 53.50pay 11% more per Tablet
Can I take Serax Forte(10mg) during pregnancy?
Studies in animals have shown risk to fetus, however there are no sufficient studies in humans. This drug may be used in pregnant women if benefit outweighs the risk. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.