SALT INFORMATIONFlunarizine(10 mg)
Circulatory insufficiency, dementia, dizziness, migraine prophylaxis, vertigo.
Flunarizine is known to interact with other drugs like adenosine, alcohol, amiodarone (HCl), carbamazepine, phenytoin (Na), tubocurarine (Cl). Always consult your physician for the change of dose regimen or an alternative drug of choice that may strictly be required.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Flunarizine inhibits the influx of extracellular calcium through myocardial and vascular membrane pores by physically plugging the channel. The decrease in intracellular calcium inhibits the contractile processes of smooth muscle cells, causing dilation of the coronary and systemic arteries, increased oxygen delivery to the myocardial tissue, decreased total peripheral resistance, decreased systemic blood pressure, and decreased afterload.
- Nariz (10mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 2/TabletRs. 20save 77% more per Tablet
- Migarid (10mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Cipla LtdRs. 3/TabletRs. 30save 65% more per Tablet
- Profigran (10mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 3/TabletRs. 30save 65% more per Tablet
- Flugraine (10mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Orchid Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 3/TabletRs. 30save 65% more per Tablet
- Migon Tabs(10 Tablet in Strip)Cadila Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 3.71/TabletRs. 37.10save 57% more per Tablet
Can I take Sibelium (10mg) during pregnancy?
Studies in animals have shown risk to fetus, however there are no sufficient studies in humans. This drug may be used in pregnant women if benefit outweighs the risk. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.