SALT INFORMATIONAmisulpride(50 mg)
Extra-pyramidal side effects including dystonia, tremor, akathisia.
Amisulpride is known to interact with other drugs like alcohol, buspirone (HCl), cimetidine (HCl), cocaine, deferoxamine, disulfiram, pentamidine. Always consult your physician for the change of dose regimen or an alternative drug of choice that may strictly be required.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Amisulpride binds selectively to dopamine D2 and D3 receptors in the limbic system. Low doses of amisulpride preferentially block presynaptic D2/D3-dopamine autoreceptors, thereby enhancing dopaminergic transmission, whereas higher doses block postsynaptic receptors, thus inhibiting dopaminergic hyperactivity. It may also have 5-HT7 antagonistic effect, useful in depression treatment.
- Normenta (50mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Ipca Laboratories LtdRs. 4.70/TabletRs. 47save 43% more per Tablet
- Sulpitac Md(50mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 5/TabletRs. 50save 40% more per Tablet
- Zulpride (50mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Unichem Laboratories LtdRs. 5.18/TabletRs. 51.80save 38% more per Tablet
- Amisant (50mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Pfizer LimitedRs. 5.30/TabletRs. 53save 36% more per Tablet
- Solaze (50mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Piramal HealthcareRs. 5.65/TabletRs. 56.50save 32% more per Tablet
Can I take Solian (50mg) during pregnancy?
Studies in animals have shown no risk to the fetus, however there are no sufficient studies in humans. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.