SALT INFORMATIONMontelukast Sodium(10 mg)
Asthma, prophylaxis of asthma.
Angioedema, headache, restlessness, abdominal pain, agitation, oedema, allergy anaphylaxis.
Montelukast is known to interact with other drugs like phenobarbital Sodium, prednisolone and prednisone, rifampicin. Always consult your physician for the change of dose regimen or an alternative drug of choice that may strictly be required.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Montelukast selectively antagonizes leukotriene D4 (LTD4) at the cysteinyl leukotriene receptor, CysLT1, in the human airway. Montelukast inhibits the actions of LTD4 at the CysLT1 receptor, preventing airway edema, smooth muscle contraction, and enhanced secretion of thick, viscous mucus.
- Telekast F Tab(10 Tablet in Strip)Lupin Laboratories LtdRs. 1.15/TabletRs. 11.50save 90% more per Tablet
- Lastair(10 Tablet in Strip)Cipla Ltd (Omnicare)Rs. 7.41/TabletRs. 74.10save 39% more per Tablet
- Monkezin (10)(10 Tablet in Strip)Novartis India Ltd (Sandoz)Rs. 7.90/TabletRs. 79save 35% more per Tablet
- Solokast (10tab)(10 Tablet in Strip)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 5/TabletRs. 50save 59% more per Tablet
- M Kast(10mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Aurobindo Pharma LtdRs. 9/TabletRs. 90save 26% more per Tablet
Can I take Telekast F(10mg) during pregnancy?
Studies in animals have shown no risk to the fetus, however there are no sufficient studies in humans. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.