SALT INFORMATIONL-Methylfolate(7.5 mg)
Nausea, stomach upset, skin rash, acute toxicity.
Your doctor or pharmacist may already be aware of any possible drug interactions and may be monitoring you for them. Do not start, stop, or change the dosage of any medicine before checking with your doctor or pharmacist first.Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist of all prescription and nonprescription/herbal products you may use, especially of: "blood thinners" (e.g., warfarin, heparin), high blood pressure medicines.This document does not contain all possible interactions. Therefore, before using this product, tell your doctor or pharmacist of all the products you use. Keep a list of all your medications with you, and share the list with your doctor and pharmacist.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
- Elfolin (7.5mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 9.50/TabletRs. 95save 27% more per Tablet
- Lifodep (7.5mg)(7 Tablet in Strip)Molekule India Pvt LtdRs. 14.14/TabletRs. 99pay 9% more per Tablet
- Spectofol (7.5mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Spec HealthcareRs. 15/TabletRs. 150pay 15% more per Tablet
- Braingis (7.5mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Brainwave Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 15/TabletRs. 150pay 15% more per Tablet
- Braingis Tab(10s)(10 Tablet in Strip)Brainwave Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 15/TabletRs. 150pay 15% more per Tablet
Can I take Tetrafol Plus(7.5mg) during pregnancy?
Studies in animals have shown risk to fetus, however there are no sufficient studies in humans. This drug may be used in pregnant women if benefit outweighs the risk. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.