SALT INFORMATIONThiocolchicoside(4 mg)
Adjuvant treatment of painful muscle contractures in acute spinal pathology in adults and adolescents from 16 years onwards.
Side nausea, somnolence, allergy and vasovagal reactions.
Tell your doctor of all prescription and nonprescription medication you may use. Do not start or stop any medicine without doctor or pharmacist approval.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Thiocolchicoside is a muscle relaxant which has been claimed to possess GABA-mimetic and glycinergic actions.
- Myoside Plus(4mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 9.50/TabletRs. 95save 11% more per Tablet
- Mobiwok (4mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Wockhardt LtdRs. 9.71/TabletRs. 97.08save 9% more per Tablet
- Enzoflex (4mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 9.88/TabletRs. 98.75save 7% more per Tablet
- Muscodol (4mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Obsurge Biotech LtdRs. 7.30/TabletRs. 73save 32% more per Tablet
- Thiofact (4mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Medico HealthcareRs. 8.90/TabletRs. 89save 17% more per Tablet