SALT INFORMATIONTrimetazidine(20 mg)
Prevention of hypokalaemia, prophylaxis of angina.
Tell your doctor of all prescription and nonprescription medication you may use. Do not start or stop any medicine without doctor or pharmacist approval.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Trimetazidine inhibits the anaerobic glycolysis and fatty acid metabolism, thus allowing only aerobic glycolysis. This action helps to restore the energy balance in the cell. It inhibits acidosis and free radical accumulation in the cell. All these action help the cell to restore the normal ionic and metabolic balance.
- Metacard (20mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Ipca Laboratories LtdRs. 3.20/TabletRs. 32save 9% more per Tablet
- Tetaz (20mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Kopran LtdRs. 3.55/TabletRs. 35.50pay 1% more per Tablet
- Myovedon (20mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Aurobindo Pharma Ltd (Argus)Rs. 3.60/TabletRs. 36pay 3% more per Tablet
- Taz (20mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Orchid Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 3.84/TabletRs. 38.40pay 10% more per Tablet
- Trivedon (20mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Cipla LtdRs. 5.08/TabletRs. 50.75pay 45% more per Tablet
Can I take Trizidine during pregnancy?
Studies in animals have shown risk to fetus, however there are no sufficient studies in humans. This drug may be used in pregnant women if benefit outweighs the risk. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.