SALT INFORMATIONTamsulosin(0.4 mg)
To improve urination in men with benign prostatic hyperplasia (enlarged prostate).
Stomach upset, diarrhea, skin rash, headache, dizziness, drowsiness, sleepiness, infection of nasal membrane, inflammation of throat, abnormal ejaculation, weakness, back pain, chest pain, increased cough, fever and blurred vision.
Tamsulosin may interact with furosemide, glyceryl trinitrate, prazosin, avanafil, sildenafil, vardenafil, tadalafil. It may also interact with cimetidine, erythromycin, itraconazole, ketoconazole, boceprevir, nelfinavir, paroxetine, ritonavir, terbinafine, verapamil. Always consult your physician for the change of dose regimen or an alternative drug of choice that may strictly be required.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Tamsulosin works by blocking the action of adrenalin, thus causing relaxation of muscles in the bladder and prostate, thereby relieving difficulty in urination.
- Tamsulin (0.4mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Ipca Laboratories LtdRs. 7.60/TabletRs. 76pay 38% more per Tablet
- Prostulin (0.4mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Siomond Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 3.90/TabletRs. 39save 29% more per Tablet
- Tamby (0.4mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Shreya Life Sciences Pvt LtdRs. 3.95/TabletRs. 39.50save 29% more per Tablet
- Tamsin (0.4mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Ardor Drugs Pvt LtdRs. 3.95/TabletRs. 39.50save 29% more per Tablet
- Tamysin (0.4mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Swati Spentose Pvt LtdRs. 4/TabletRs. 40save 28% more per Tablet
Can I take Urimax (0.4mg) during pregnancy?
Experiences of drug use and evidence from studies in pregnant women have shown risk to fetus. This drug may be used in pregnant women if benefit outweighs the risk. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.