SALT INFORMATIONVenlafaxine(75 mg)
Anxiety, depression, depressive illness, severe depression, treatment of osteoporosis in post menopausal women.
Hypertension, palpitation, migraine, flatulence, dizziness, headache, vomiting, anorexia, abdominal pain, dry mouth, weight gain, weight loss, increased intracranial pressure.
Venlafaxine (HCl) is known to interact with other drugs like cimetidine (HCl), paregoric. Always consult your physician for the change of dose regimen or an alternative drug of choice that may strictly be required.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Venlafaxine and its active metabolite, O-desmethylvenlafaxine (ODV), inhibit the reuptake of both serotonin and norepinephrine with a potency greater for the 5-HT than for the NE reuptake process.
- Envelaf (75mg)(10 Capsule in Strip)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 3.80/CapsuleRs. 38save 42% more per Capsule
- Sentosa Er(75mg)(10 Capsule in Strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 3.94/CapsuleRs. 39.42save 40% more per Capsule
- Venlift Od(75mg)(10 Capsule in Strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 6.40/CapsuleRs. 64save 3% more per Capsule
- Veniz Xr(75mg)(10 Capsule in Strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 6.80/CapsuleRs. 68pay 3% more per Capsule
- Ven Od(75mg)(10 Capsule in Strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 8/CapsuleRs. 80pay 21% more per Capsule
Can I take Venla Xr(75mg) during pregnancy?
Studies in animals have shown risk to fetus, however there are no sufficient studies in humans. This drug may be used in pregnant women if benefit outweighs the risk. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.
Can I take Venla Xr(75mg) while breastfeeding/lactation?
Can I take Venla Xr(75mg) with alcohol?
Since there is some doubt about the results of concurrent use in this interaction, it is advised to give some guidance to the patient about its possible adverse effects and/or consider close monitoring.