SALT INFORMATIONBetahistine(16 mg)
Vertigo, Menieres syndrome.
Rash, pruritus, urticaria, dyspepsia, nausea, peptic ulcer disease, headache, dizziness.
May antagonise antihistamines. May decrease bronchodilator effects of ?-2 agonists.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Betahistine improves the microcirculation in the labyrinth which reduces endolymphatic pressure.
- Go Vert(16mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Orchid Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 3.04/TabletRs. 30.40save 70% more per Tablet
- Meni (16mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)FDC LtdRs. 4.30/TabletRs. 43save 58% more per Tablet
- Balanse (16mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 5.90/TabletRs. 58.96save 42% more per Tablet
- Vertipress (16mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Cipla LtdRs. 7.50/TabletRs. 75save 26% more per Tablet
- Zevert (12sr 16mg)(14 Tablet in Strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 3.57/TabletRs. 50save 65% more per Tablet
Can I take Vertin (16mg) during pregnancy?
Studies in animals have shown risk to fetus, however there are no sufficient studies in humans. This drug may be used in pregnant women if benefit outweighs the risk. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.