SALT INFORMATIONAzithromycin(250 mg)
Azithromycin is used to treat bacterial infections of the nose, throat, chest, ear, skin, soft tissues, and sexually transmitted genitourinary infections.
Diarrhea, abdominal pain, urge to vomit, excess passage of wind, lack of appetite, dizziness, headache, sensation of pins and needles or numbness, changes in sense of taste, visual impairment, deafness, vomiting, stomach pain or cramps, skin rashes and itching, joint pain, fatigue, change in the quantity of white blood cells, jaundice, cholestasis, severe allergy and colon infection.
Azithromycin is known to interact with other drugs including, antacids, cyclosporine, digoxin, ergotamine, cholesterol lowering medicines (statins), warfarin, cisapride, terfenadine, zidovudine or nelfinavir, rifabutin, quinidine. Always consult your physician for the change of dose regimen or an alternative drug of choice that may strictly be required.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Azithromycin is an antibiotic that prevents the synthesis of proteins in susceptible bacteria and stops their growth.
- Azee Ax(250)(10 Tablet in Strip)Cipla LtdRs. 4.40/TabletRs. 44save 56% more per Tablet
- Azifect (250mg)(60 Tablet in Packet)Effect Biotech IncRs. 1.10/TabletRs. 66save 89% more per Tablet
- Moazil (250mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Shreeji Healthcare ImpexRs. 1.20/TabletRs. 12save 88% more per Tablet
- Anncin (250mg)(100 Tablet in Packet)Accurate PharmaceuticalsRs. 1.39/TabletRs. 139save 86% more per Tablet
- Azimust (250mg)(6 Tablet in Strip)Jvd Pharma Pvt LtdRs. 1.82/TabletRs. 10.90save 82% more per Tablet
Can I take Zady Dt(250mg) during pregnancy?
Studies in animals have shown no risk to the fetus, however there are no sufficient studies in humans. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.