SALT INFORMATIONZolpidem(5 mg)
Insomnia, nausea, vertigo, labyrinthine disorders.
Dizziness, headache, drowsiness, confusion, GI upset, depression, tremor.
Zolpidem is known to interact with other drugs like alcohol, carbamazepine, isoniazid, nelfinavir, nevirapine, phenobarbitone, phenytoin (Na), rifampicin, ritonavir. Always consult your physician for the change of dose regimen or an alternative drug of choice that may strictly be required.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Zolpidem acts by binding to the benzodiazepine (BZD) receptors of the GABA receptor complex resulting in neuronal hyperpolarisation, action potential inhibition, increased in chloride conductance and decreased in neuronal excitability.
- Zappy (5mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)RocheRs. 1.10/TabletRs. 11save 82% more per Tablet
- Dactive (5mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 2.06/TabletRs. 20.59save 67% more per Tablet
- Zilion Sl(5mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Cadila Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 3.71/TabletRs. 37.06save 40% more per Tablet
- Dem (5mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Orchid Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 3.79/TabletRs. 37.90save 38% more per Tablet
- Zleep (5mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Wockhardt LtdRs. 4.35/TabletRs. 43.45save 29% more per Tablet
Can I take Zolfresh (5mg) during pregnancy?
Studies in animals have shown risk to fetus, however there are no sufficient studies in humans. This drug may be used in pregnant women if benefit outweighs the risk. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.