SALT INFORMATIONZolpidem(5 mg)
Zolpidem is indicated for short-term treatment of insomnia (difficulty falling and/or staying asleep) in adults.
Dizziness, headache, drowsiness, confusion, GI upset, depression, tremor.
Zolpidem is known to interact with other drugs like alcohol, carbamazepine, isoniazid, nelfinavir, nevirapine, phenobarbitone, phenytoin (Na), rifampicin, ritonavir. Always consult your physician for the change of dose regimen or an alternative drug of choice that may strictly be required.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Zolpidem acts by binding to the benzodiazepine (BZD) receptors of the GABA receptor complex resulting in neuronal hyperpolarisation, action potential inhibition, increased in chloride conductance and decreased in neuronal excitability.
- Zappy (5mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Roche Products India Pvt LtdRs. 1.10/TabletRs. 11save 80% more per Tablet
- Dactive (5mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 2.06/TabletRs. 20.59save 63% more per Tablet
- Zilion Sl(5mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Cadila Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 3.71/TabletRs. 37.06save 34% more per Tablet
- Dem (5mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Orchid Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 3.79/TabletRs. 37.90save 32% more per Tablet
- Zleep (5mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Wockhardt LtdRs. 4.35/TabletRs. 43.45save 22% more per Tablet
Can I take Zolfresh (5mg) during pregnancy?
Studies in animals have shown risk to fetus, however there are no sufficient studies in humans. This drug may be used in pregnant women if benefit outweighs the risk. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.