SALT INFORMATIONZopiclone(7.5 mg)
Insomnia, nausea, vertigo, labyrinthine disorders.
Drowsiness, ataxia, lethargy, irritability, confusion, depressive moods.
Zopiclone is known to interact with other drugs like atropine (Sulphate), carbamazepine, erythromycin, metoclopramide (HCl), phenytoin (Na), rifampicin. Always consult your physician for the change of dose regimen or an alternative drug of choice that may strictly be required.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Zopiclone exerts its action by binding on the benzodiazepine receptor complex and modulation of the GABABZ receptor chloride channel macromolecular complex. Both zopiclone and benzodiazepines act indiscriminately at the benzodiazepine binding site on ?1, ?2, ?3 and ?5 GABAA containing receptors as full agonists causing an enhancement of the inhibitory actions of GABA to produce the therapeutic (hypnotic and anxiolytic) effects of zopiclone.
- Zonap (7.5mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Unichem Laboratories LtdRs. 4.49/TabletRs. 44.90pay 22% more per Tablet
- Zopitran (7.5mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Alembic Chemical Works Co LtdRs. 4.53/TabletRs. 45.30pay 23% more per Tablet
- Ziclone (7.5mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Bal Pharma LtdRs. 4.80/TabletRs. 48pay 31% more per Tablet
- Lyzop (7.5mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Hetero Drugs LtdRs. 3.80/TabletRs. 38pay 3% more per Tablet
- Zolog (7.5mg)(7 Tablet in Strip)Shreya Life Sciences Pvt LtdRs. 4/TabletRs. 28pay 9% more per Tablet
Can I take Zolium (7.5mg) during pregnancy?
Studies in animals have shown risk to fetus, however there are no sufficient studies in humans. This drug may be used in pregnant women if benefit outweighs the risk. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.