SALT INFORMATIONEtizolam(0.5 mg)
Short-term management of anxiety, insomnia.
Sedation, muscle weakness, ataxia, vertigo, headache, confusion, depression, slurred speech or dysarthria, changes in libido, tremor, visual disturbances, urinary retention or incontinence, GI disturbances.
Etizolam is known to interact with other drugs like clonidine, diazoxide, disulfiram, clozapine, diuretics, moxonidine, nabitone, nitrates, cimetidine, esomeprazole and omeprazole, muscle relaxants, dopaminergics, lofexidine, hydralazine, minoxidil and nitroprusside, antifungals. Always consult your physician for the change of dose regimen or an alternative drug of choice that may strictly be required.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Etizolam is a derivative of benzodiazepine that is used for the short-term treatment of insomnia and anxiety disorder. Etizolam stimulate and enhance gamma aminobutyric acid (GABA) which is the major inhibitory neurotransmitter in the central nervous system (brain and spinal cord).
- Sylkam (0.5mg Tab 10mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Dr Reddy's Laboratories LtdRs. 3.23/TabletRs. 32.30save 53% more per Tablet
- Anxicool (0.5mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Lupin Laboratories LtdRs. 3.42/TabletRs. 34.23save 50% more per Tablet
- Restfull Et(0.5tab 10)(10 Tablet in Strip)Lupin Laboratories LtdRs. 3.70/TabletRs. 37save 46% more per Tablet
- Etilaam (0.5mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 0.35/TabletRs. 3.50save 95% more per Tablet
- Lam Et(0.5mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Tas Med India Pvt LtdRs. 3.50/TabletRs. 35save 49% more per Tablet
Can I take Zoly (0.5mg) during pregnancy?
Studies in animals have shown risk to fetus, however there are no sufficient studies in humans. This drug may be used in pregnant women if benefit outweighs the risk. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.