SALT INFORMATIONCefadroxil(500 mg)
Urinary tract infections caused by E-coli, P mirabilis and klebsiella spp. Skin infections caused by staphylococci and/or streptococci. Pharyngitis and tonsilitis causes by Group A Beta-haemolytic streptococci.
Dizziness, anorexia, diarrhea, fever, chills, urticaria, vaginitis, glossitis, dermatitis, paresthesias, bleeding.
Tell your doctor of all prescription and nonprescription medication you may use. Do not start or stop any medicine without doctor or pharmacist approval.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Cefadroxil binds to specific penicillin-binding proteins (PBPs) located inside the bacterial cell wall, causing the inhibition of the third and last stage of bacterial cell wall synthesis. Cell lysis is then mediated by bacterial cell wall autolytic enzymes such as autolysins; it is possible that cefadroxil interferes with an autolysin inhibitor.
- Cefoxil (500mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Bal Pharma LtdRs. 3.27/TabletRs. 32.65save 54% more per Tablet
- Vistadrox Dt(500mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Cadila Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 3.31/TabletRs. 33.10save 53% more per Tablet
- Odoxil (500mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Lupin Laboratories LtdRs. 3.63/TabletRs. 36.25save 49% more per Tablet
- Vepan (500mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Indoco Remedies LtdRs. 3.63/TabletRs. 36.30save 49% more per Tablet
- Cffoxid Dt(500mg)(6 Tablet in Strip)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 3.67/TabletRs. 22.02save 48% more per Tablet
Can I take Zoxil (500mg) during pregnancy?
Studies in animals have shown no risk to the fetus, however there are no sufficient studies in humans. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.