SALT INFORMATIONChorionic Gonadotrophin(2000 iu)
Amenorrhoea and infertility.Hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism in males.Cryptorchism.To aid in vitro fertilization.
Headache, irritability, restlessness, depression, fatigue, oedema.
Chorionic gonadotropin may interact with aminocaproic acid , anti-inhibitor coagulant complex, antihemophilic factor/ von Willebrand factor complex, asparaginase.
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Chorionic Gonadotrophin is a polypeptide hormone produced by the human placenta. It stimulates the production of gonadal steroid hormones by inducing interstitial cells (Leydig cells) of the testis to produce androgens and the corpus luteum of the ovary to produce progesterone.
- Choriolife (2000iu)(1 Powder for Injection in Vial)Life Medicare & Biotech Pvt LtdRs. 176/Powder for InjectionRs. 176save 27% more per Powder for Injection
- Stimogon (2000iu)(1 Powder for Injection in Vial)Walter BushnellRs. 230/Powder for InjectionRs. 230save 4% more per Powder for Injection
- Proligon (2000iu)(1 Powder for Injection in Vial)KEE Pharma LtdRs. 260/Powder for InjectionRs. 260pay 8% more per Powder for Injection
- Ovutrig Hp(2000iu)(1 Powder for Injection in Vial)VHB Life Sciences LtdRs. 270/Powder for InjectionRs. 270pay 12% more per Powder for Injection
- Lupi Hcg(2000iu)(1 Powder for Injection in Vial)Lupin Laboratories LtdRs. 283.44/Powder for InjectionRs. 283.44pay 18% more per Powder for Injection
Can I take Zy Hcg(2000iu) during pregnancy?
The drug should not be used by pregnant women. Experiences of drug use and evidence from studies in pregnant women have shown high risk to fetus. The risk of drug use in pregnant women outweighs the benefit.