SALT INFORMATIONNicorandil(5 mg)
Headache (usually transitory), flushing, dizziness, nausea, vomiting and weakness. Hypotension and reflex tachycardia at high doses.
This drug should not be used with the following medications because very serious, possibly fatal interactions may occur: Medication for impotence which are phosphodiesterase 5 inhibitors (e.g. sildenafil, tadalafil, vardenafil). If you are currently using any of these medications, tell your doctor or pharmacist before starting nicorandil. Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist of all prescription and non-prescription/herbal products you may use, especially of. Medication for high blood pressure (antihypertensive drugs) Medication to widen blood vessels (vasodilators) Medication for depression and Medication for inflammation (corticosteroids)
MECHANISM OF ACTION
Nicorandil dilates arterioles and large coronary arteries by opening the potassium channels, and stimulates guanylate cyclase causing venous vasodilatation. It therefore reduces preload and afterload, and improves coronary blood flow.
- Av Cor(5)(10 Tablet in Strip)Strides Arcolab LtdRs. 6.70/TabletRs. 67save 46% more per Tablet
- Av Cor(5mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Grandix Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 4.50/TabletRs. 45save 63% more per Tablet
- Duorandil (5mg)(10 Tablet in Strip)Medreich Lifecare LtdRs. 4.90/TabletRs. 49save 60% more per Tablet
- Corflo (5mg)(20 Tablet in Strip)Wockhardt LtdRs. 9.40/TabletRs. 188.01save 24% more per Tablet
- Nidil (5mg)(20 Tablet in Strip)Chemo BiologicalRs. 5.75/TabletRs. 115save 53% more per Tablet
Can I take Zynicor (5mg) during pregnancy?
Studies in animals have shown no risk to the fetus, however there are no sufficient studies in humans. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.